Monday, April 14, 2014

Refresh CAS challenge


I had some time to play in Splitcoaststampers' CAS challenge today.  We were challenged to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) Fionna51.  She has a gallery filled with charming CAS cards.  I chose to case her Masculine Sympathy card.  I changed my framing with diecuts, and inked the background with Pumice Stone Ranger Distress Ink.  I then stamped feathers, from Power Poppy's Marcella's Mixtape stamp set, in Smokey Gray Versafine ink along with White ink by Gina K. designs.  The "Hit Refresh" sentiment is from Power Poppy's Good Thinking: Renewal set.  Lastly, I inked over the feathers with White Pigment ink to soften them up a bit.  Easy-Peasy.

Here's a close-up so you can see the feather detail.




That's it for today.  I hope I've inspired you to try some new challenges.
_____________________________________________________________

Stamps:  Marcella's Mixtape, Good Thinking: Renewal (Power Poppy)
Paper:  Vintage Cream (PTI)
Ink:  Pumice Stone (Ranger Distress), White (Gina K. Designs), Smokey Gray (Versafine)
Accessories:  A2 Valiant Honor, Labels Thirty-Eight and Petite Oval dies (Spellbinders), Carnation (Wild Orchid Crafts), Stardust Stickles, Dimensional Tape (Scotch) 

2 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful card!

Jan Castle said...

BEAUTIFUL card....certainly doesn't look like a C and S card...LOL!
Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs