Saturday, February 28, 2015

Special Lady ~ Waltzingmouse

Are you ready for some Waltzingmouse Stamps goodness?  Well, you can get the newest release RIGHT NOW during our Stamp sets and die previews.  Claire is doing it a little different this time around.  So, for the next 4 days, we'll be featuring stamp sets along with their coordinating dies and you can purchase them at your hearts desire.  No waiting!!  How cool is that! 

Today we're featuring a stamp set called Special Lady, along with 3 individual dies: Hello, Pretty Circle and Mother.

 

For my first card, I used the doily image (from the Special Lady stamp set) for the background (stamped with White pigment ink), and diecut the word "Mother" with some gold mirrored cardstock.  I added a few rhinestones, along with some Diamond Stickles to the flower, and a doily in the back.  Simple, yet elegant.

 

For my second card, I diecut the word "hello" along with the scalloped Pretty circle gold base, and fun little trim circle.  They too are diecut from the gold mirrored cardstock.  I just used it as a frame and added some gold string and twine along with some enamel dots to finish it off. 



For my tag, I tried a new technique I found on the Tim Holtz Blog.  I stamped the Special Lady onto white cardstock with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and added Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls to the image while the ink was still wet.  I then heated it with a Heat Tool, and it gives it this awesome sheen.  I did the same with the doily image in the background only I stamped it with Silvery Shimmer Delicata and added Pewter Perfect Pearls to it.  For the tag background, I used some stencils along with a variety of Distress inks.  I also outlined the sentiment with a black Spica pen.




If you click on the images, you can see the sparkle a bit better.  It's pretty subtle and needs to be looked at, at just the right angle.
  
Would you like to win some Waltzingmouse Store credit?  Or the "hello" die for free?  Click HERE for all the details. 

That's it for today's projects.  Be sure to check out what the rest of the gals have to share if you haven't already.  



    Happy Stamping!
________________________________________________________________

Mother
StampsSpecial Lady (Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  Kraft (PTI), Mirrored Gold
Ink:  Whisper White (SU!)
DiesMother (Waltzingmouse)
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder (Ranger), Silk Ribon, Flower (Wild Orchid Crafts), Diamond Stickles, Rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), Doily

Hello
Stamps: None
Paper:  On Trend (MME), White (PTI), Mirrored Gold
Ink:  None
DiesPretty Circle, Hello (Waltzingmouse), Standard Circle (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Enamel Dots (MME), Gold String, Twine

Special Lady Tag
StampsSpecial Lady (Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  White (PTI), Tag (Tim Holtz)
Ink:  Tattered Rose, Victorian Velvet, Antique Linen and Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress), Onyx Black (Versafine), Silvery Shimmer (Delicata)
DiesPretty Circle (Waltzingmouse)
Accessories:  Organza Flower (A Gilded Life), Lace Trim (A Gilded Life), Lace, yarn, string, Button (Haberdashery), Sequins, Perfect Pearls (Ranger)

5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

I can see I need to get my gold out and use it on my cards Tosh! Love the gold touches on your creations today - such lovely designs with the new stamps and dies - wonderful sponged background on your tag!

Nancy Penir said...

Jaw dropping gorgeousness! That tag, well, thank you, made my crafty heart sing!

jcobb said...

So stunningly gorgeous! I'm speechless!

Conniecrafter said...

They are all absolutely stunning!

Pet73 said...

Wow, so gorgeous! Each one a beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs