Friday, April 24, 2015

Life is better with friends...


http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/2015/04/its-pop-of-pastel-challenge.html
Hello friends!!  I have a CAS Power Poppy card to share with you today for this month's Power and Spark Challenge to use Pastels.  I was inspired by Leslie's stunning card HERE where she enlarged a portion of a digital image.  So I took the Gerbera Daisies digital image and enlarged the flower on the right and left half of it off the card.  I then colored it with a few Copics and added the sentiment from the digital Camellias set. 


That's it.  Nice and easy



Now, for some more inspiration, check out what these Bloom Brigaders have to share:
Copics:   YG05, YG11, YG01, Y00, C2, BG02, BG01, BG0000

Happy Stamping!!
_____________________________________________________________________

 Stamps Gerbera Daisies and Camellias (Power Poppy)
Paper:  White and Black (PTI), Bazzill
Ink:  Printer
Accessories:  Copics, Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Say it in Crystals (Prima), Quickie Glue Pen, Glitter (Hero Arts), Embroidery Thread

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

ACK!!!! I loved it when Leslie did it and I love it with yours! Totally gonna have to do this. Beautiful!!! THe soft coloring is perfect Tosh!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tosh, I LOVE this! It's CAS and yet so elegant and beautiful with the colors you chose!! Now this is an example of how we don't have to go crazy when we suddenly need a quick card! Totally love how you've use this digi and added the pointillism! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, sweet friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Tosh, I see this and I think, "gee, wish I'd done that"! Love your placement of the flower and it looks fabulously beautiful with your coloring and sparkle. The green center is so pretty and it's very fresh with the blue and white and the pop of black. Really love how you echoed the flower center in the decorative brad, too!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Really gorgeous and pretty. I like the addition of the sequins!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh I love this Tosh! I love the colours the simplicity and graphic feel of it! What a beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs