Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Scrumptious Raspberries by Power Poppy




Hello peeps!!  It's the 25th of August, and that means Power Poppy has a new digital stamp available for ya.  Today, we're sharing the new Raspberries set called Berry It!  Don't those raspberries look absolutely delicious?!?!  Marcella is so gifted at making images so realistic!  And these raspberries are no exception!  They are exquisite.

I had to actually restrain myself and left a lot of white space.  I didn't add any color behind the berries, and I didn't add any embellishments because I thought the berries shown beautifully on their own.  I just added an embossed background and voila...finished.  Told ya...restraint!!  ;)

That's it for my card, be sure to check out what the following Instant Gardeners have to share.  You won't want to miss a stop, I assure you!!

Cheryl Scrivens
Debbie Olson
Jennifer Dove


CopicsRaspberries ~ R39, R37, R35, R32, R01, YG97, YG95, YG23, YG00 Leaves ~ G99, G94, G85, G40, YG95, YG23 Blossoms ~ C2, YG23

Thanks for stopping by.  
   Happy Stamping!
__________________________________________________________________

StampsBerry It! (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, Black (PTI)
Ink:  Printer
Accessories:  Copics, Weave Embossing Folder (We R Memory Keepers), Dimensional Tape 

9 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tosh, these are gorgeous, and I love how you've colored them! And, yes, they don't need anything but a beautifully CAS layout. I love the elegant black mating against the embossing...and love the square card. Stunning, my friend! And so sweet! Hugs!

Barb said...

Absolute perfection! Your coloring is gorgeous and makes the berries look edible! I just want to gobble them up! Your idea to go CAS was a good one, that's all this beautifully colored image needs.

And thanks again for listing your Copic colors. It's really helping to build my collection.

Have a blessed day!

Leslie Miller said...

Very clean and crisp and just gorgeous, Tosh! Love the embossed background. Those berries do look juicy and delicious!

Marcella Hawley said...

Tosha, your card could be the invitation to a black tie affair! LOVE how you kept it so simple and crisp, the image and sentie absolutely pop. Your range of tones on the berries is so intriguing.... love how you shift from the deep reds into the greens, and intensified those shadows so beautifully. It is a pleasure to see my illustrations brought to life so impressively, thank you, dear!

Davi said...

Your coloring is so beautiful, love the way the berries look :)

Mary Ann said...

WOW!!!Beautiful card!!!Love your coloring,it is awesome,love her stamps!!!

Grace said...

Oh Tosh this is sooooo beautiful!!! I love the CAS presentation... it really focuses on the gorgeous image! Your embossed bg is the perfect backdrop and your berries are colored to perfection!!!!

Debbie Olson said...

Tosh, your white space is sheer perfection! That basketweave embossed pattern reminds me of one of those old-fashioned berry boxes. . . Beautiful!

Pet73 said...

Wow, this is stunning! Such wonderful colouring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs